- Assisting all team members where and when required, including other administration or warehouse administration staff.
- Ensure all drivers receive a full brief of their working schedule prior to departing depot and an accurate and meaningful debriefing on their return.
- Providing regular updates on operational status to the other Traffic Controllers.
- Ensuring incoming calls are answered and dealt with promptly, filtering calls to ensure that only key issues are escalated up to Shift Manager level.
- Proactively seek to support transport team function to ensure deadlines are met.
- Continual monitoring of all collections / delivery vehicles, liaise with drivers and suppliers in order to provide on time deliveries and collections.
- Accurate recording of data input of inbound and outbound stock.
- Daily maintenance of the in house system, ensure all actual deliveries and collections have been allocated correctly and any surplus cleared from the system
- Complete all issue logs, investigate and action accordingly
- Part handling customer enquiries from telephone and e mail
- Providing rates and processing customer bookings
- Network vehicle scheduling and routing and assisting on general fleet routing
- Monitoring delivery performance and advising customers of issues effecting on time completion.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with team members, customers and drivers.
- Other duties that may arise from operational requirements.
Qualifications, Key skills and experience required:
- Use of Stirling TMS , Pallet Force Network TMS Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with transport management systems
- Previous experience working in a transport environment
- Working knowledge of transport/driver hours and regulations
- Effective organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Quick learner.
- Can work in fast paced environments – highly pressured.
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
Flexible: 45hrs per week
9 hrs per day
Mon – Fri with occasional Saturdays.
Start and finish time may vary, depending on customers needs.
To apply, please click here to fill out our application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected]