N C Cammack & Son are looking for an experience and enthusiastic Driver Trainer & Compliance Officer to join their team.
It will be your role as Driver Trainer & Compliance Officer to supervise and maintain full compliance in all aspects of Health & Safety for individuals, equipment and site in accordance with all internal and external regulations and standards. You will also be providing support and advising all employees including drivers on Compliance and Health & Safety matters. This is for to up to 70 employees and you will have overall responsibility for the assessment and training of up to 30 Drivers.
- Monitor and assist all employees to ensure they have the ability to complete their daily tasks in accordance with any Compliance, Health and Safety or Driver regulations without taking, or causing any additional risks;
- Assist with the delivery of all Driver CPC training and maintain accurate records to ensure all the required hours are completed prior to their expiry dates
- Maintain accurate records for internal purposes and FORS to ensure each location meets all required standards in preparation for both external and internal audits.;.
- Fully utilise the telematics systems to monitor driver behaviours and safe driving, including monitoring infringements and completing driver De-Briefs to ensure they are driving safely and efficiently and meeting agreed KPI’s.
- Work closely with HR to induct and train all new employees during the onboarding process with regards to Health & Safety, Safe Working Practices and Driver regulations to ensure each employee has the skills and knowledge to work safely both within their role and environment;
- Promote health & safety activities and initiatives to encourage and embed the importance of health and safety within the workplace;
- Review and implement all training requirements for both operational staff and drivers to ensure all employees are compliant;
- Support operational staff with keeping up to date with all legislation that could affect the business and O Licence to ensure both the Company and the Group remain compliant.
- Collate required information, including Driver behaviours into Group reports in order for the Compliance Department to maintain accurate statistical data;
- Report and review accidents and update the HSE portal as and required to maintain full visibility of all incidents;
- International CPC
- Instructors Licence
- Approved Driver CPC trainer
- Class 1 driving licence
- IOSH desirable
- FORS Practioner desirable
- An in-depth knowledge of Health & Safety and Driver Regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of Transport, warehousing and plant legislation
- Telematics systems such as TruTac, microlise, haultech
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out our application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected]