An excellent opportunity has arisen at NC Cammack & Son Ltd for a new Forklift Truck Driver, driving Flexi and Counterbalance Trucks, reporting to a Warehouse Manager/ Supervisor. If you have a passion for Warehousing and Distribution and have a high standard of work, then this is the team for you.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Forklift Truck Driver:
- Loading and Unloading of Vehicles.
- Picking Orders
- Flexi/ Bendi loading and offloading pallets from high-stacking racks 5 levels up.
To be considered for this role You MUST have experience in driving a Flexi/Bendi Forklift Truck and be fully able to Pick Orders, Unloading palletised goods from/to high warehouse inventory racks or lorries. English communication skills are essential. (EU Citizens are welcome to apply). Valid work permit and Forklift UK/EU licence is a must.
Due to our rural location you must have your own transport.
This role offers:
- Immediate start dates available
- Overtime available
- On-going work
- Excellent working environment
- Salary: £8.25 – £9 per hour
We also offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out our application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728027.