An excellent opportunity has arisen at NC Cammack & Son Ltd for a new Forklift Truck Driver, driving Flexi and Counterbalance Trucks, reporting to a Warehouse Manager/ Supervisor. If you have a passion for Warehousing and Distribution and have a high standard of work, then this is the team for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Loading and Off-Loading pallets from Trucks/Double Deckers, Containers.
- Picking orders, handballing, carton work, manual labour
- Off-Loading incoming transports of goods to a warehouse.
- Review ‘goods in’ clipboard and check collections
- Compare notes/locations to ensure correct items are selected for dispatch
- Unloading of goods being checked into storage
- Allocation of pallets in to warehouse racking
- Accurate completion of relevant location documents
- Pallet wrapping
You must have a valid UK Forklift Truck Licence
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous Forklift Truck experience
- Attention to detail
- Understand needs of the business / customers
- Work well under pressure to tight timescales
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience and knowledge of following strict Health & Safety procedures
- Good team player, with ability to work independently and take responsibility
We also offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out our application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728032.