An excellent opportunity has arisen at NC Cammack & Son Ltd for a new Forklift Truck Driver, driving Flexi and Counterbalance Trucks, reporting to a Warehouse Manager/ Supervisor. If you have a passion for Warehousing and Distribution and have a high standard of work, then this is the team for you.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Forklift Truck Driver:
- Loading and Unloading of Vehicles.
- Picking Orders
- Flexi/ Bendi loading and offloading pallets from high-stacking racks 5 levels up.
To be considered for this role You MUST have experience in driving a Flexi/Bendi Forklift Truck and be fully able to Pick Orders, Unloading palletised goods from/to high warehouse inventory racks or lorries. English communication skills are essential. (EU Citizens are welcome to apply). Valid work permit and Forklift UK/EU licence is a must.
Benefits of the Forklift Truck Driver Role:
- Immediate start dates available
- Overtime available
- On-going work
- Excellent working environment
- Company employee benefits including; Pension, loyalty awards, cycle to work.
- Salary: £8.25 – £9 per hour
Due to our rural location you must have your own transport.
To apply, please click here to fill out our application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.